5Two-way LatLonGO® app interface with SAP Work Manager providing spatial context to SAP-PM work orders, notifications, operations, equipment and functional location in the field (in final stages of development at SP Ausnet awaiting SAP release of SMP3.0/WM6.1).
SAP Work Manager (Syclo) also works in conjunction with IBM Maximo.
To provide the simplest possible workflows for end users, a LatLonGO map is embedded within Work Manager 6.1.
This allows an end user to see work orders and notifications on a map, without leaving Work Manager.
From within Work Manager, the user can
– locate themselves on a map, using GPS
– view the GIS network representation of a SAP-PM technical object on a map
– view a work order (via linked technical object) on a map
– view a notification (via linked technical object) on a map
– get turn-by-turn offline directions to an object on the map
– create redlines, linked to a notification. These can be viewed in the office later.
– select a GIS object and create a work order or notification on that SAP technical object
– select a GIS object and list work orders or notifications related to that technical object
The embedded LatLonGO map contains a high quality base map (from HERE.com), plus layers such as electricity or gas network that have been extracted from the utility’s GIS.
Having all this data local to the device allows the map to continue to fully function when the device is offline.
The integration is done using the OpenUI framework that is part of SMP3.0.